Welcome to the 81st Annual Hoinke Classic presented by Hammer Bowling and sponsored by The Boston Beer Company and Pepsi Beverages

The Hoinke Classic is an amateur handicap bowling tournament that offers singles, doubles and team events for bowlers of all averages. Handicap is based on 95% of 220.
The 2024 Hoinke Classic will start on March 9 and run through November 24, 2024. Entry fees for the 2024 Hoinke Classic will be:
Singles $62.00 per person
Doubles $43.00 per person
Teams $43.00 per person
All Events $18.00 per person (optional)
New for 2024: All new lane surfaces - the Brunswick Pro Lane - and updated scoring units.
Be sure to check out our newly remodeled Bar & Grill and bring your appetite when you come to bowl.
Check out our Break The Bank Jackpot / Just For Fun flyer for a chance to win instantly. The Break The Bank is currently at $43,950.00 (winner receives 70 % and the remaining 30% starts the new jackpot.
If you need to send us a message, please contact us through this website.
We thank you for your support of the tournament and hope to see you sometime this year.